Sapele Finger Joint Wood Board is jointed by plantation lumber being termite-treated and kiln-dried. The logs are cut into wood staves with size based on each order. Wood staves are vertically jointed into wood bars of equal length, and then jointed parallel into a complete wood board depending on international quality standards.
Weights & Dimensions
|Length (millimeter)||2440/ 3600|
|Width (millimeter)||1220/ 300/ 550|
|Thickness (millimeter)||8/ 10/ 12/ 15/ 18/ 24/ 30/ 33 / 38|
• Wood species: Sapele.
• Moisture: 8 – 12 %.
• Wood Stave (length): 150-400 millimeters.
• Wood Stave (width): 20-80 millimeters.
• Length & Width tolerance: 0/+3 millimeters.
• Thickness tolerance: +/- 0.2 millimeters.
• Glue: D4.
• Surface finish: sanding 180-240 grit. Both sides of the wood board.
• Quality: AA, AB, AC, BC, CC or customizable.
|A face||Top-quality face with a little sapwood, almost no defects.|
|B face||Second quality face with some sapwood and defects.|
|C face||Third quality face with unlimited sapwood and defects.|