Wood fuel has several environmental advantages over fossil fuel. The main advantage is that wood is a renewable resource, offering a sustainable…
Benefit of Biomass
- Wood pellets are used for combined combustion in nuclear power plants and liquefied energy plants
- Biomass energy plant
- Thermal power plants
- Industrial and private scale heating systems.
Benefits of wood pellets
Wood pellets release a lower amount of CO2 than fossil fuels.
- High power.
- Easy to store and transport.
Efficient, reliable and increased combustion.
- Environmental friendliness.
- A clean renewable energy source.
- More stable prices compared to fossil fuels.
Additional benefits of wood pellets:
- Wood pellets are an efficient source of energy.
- Basic in terms of energy, wood pellets significantly reduce CO2 emissions compared to fossil fuels, and unprocessed raw wood materials.
- Typically, our wood pellets have a Net Calorific value of about 4000 kcal/kg.
- With low moisture and ash content, wood pellets can be transported by standard bulk ships in very large volumes. This maximizes economic efficiency and is environmentally friendly.
- Wood pellets are easily transported thanks to their homogeneity.